The N scale GWR Siphon H bogie vans from Dapol are high roofed, ventilated vans used predominantly for carrying milk contained in churns and parcels traffic throughout the region. The design format of the Siphon wagons went through a wide variety of incarnations during its time in service, but the most popular of which were G and H Types. The wagons saw quite a long service period from the 1920’s right through WWII until the last one was withdrawn from service in 1962!
Features & Specification
- Era: 1920’s – 1960’s
- NEM Couplings
- Finely detailed body complete with planking and ventilation detail
- Finely and accurately applied livery – BR Western Region and GWR available
- Accurately profiled wheels
- Weathered finish option available on most variants
- RRP: £13.65 (pristine) £14.69 (Weathered)
Current models (at the time of writing)
- 2F-023-002 N Gauge Siphon H 1430
- 2F-023-006 N Gauge Siphon H 1430 Weathered
- 2F-023-005 N Gauge Siphon H 1424 Weathered
- 2F-023-004 N Gauge Siphon H BR w1434
- 2F-023-008 N Gauge Siphon H BR w1434 Weathered
Is It Worth The Money?
Great attention to detail and an essential wagon for anyone modelling pre-war and wartime GWR region.
Where Can I Get One?